Master ST – building tutorial
This is a replica inspired on master Jedi Shaak Ti. The empty hilt is oriented to DIY installs. We hope you enjoy building your saber with this page and tutorial.
- 7/8″ blade Emitter part, with brass ring.
- Body section, ID 30mm
- Vented Pommel
- 2 push buttons
- 2 Led holder bezel and two 5mm LED
- Black anodized Covertech wheel
- 10 segment LED bargraph
It is an empty hilt ready to be installed with your own electronics. Also you can make your own surface finish, as default it comes with painted inside the milled lines.
The conception of this saber is different than master KF. Here we focused to make a full integrated chassis system that can be completly removed. Also the internal space allows to hold a removable battery and this avoids using a recharge port.
An optional PCB has two tactile switches avoiding wires to de soundboard. This PCB also contains two neopixel LED to add effects. Another solution like master KF can also be done with bezel switches.
- 28mm speaker.
- Keystone 18650 Battery holder Part no. 1043
- 18650 protected battery 15A for neopixel
- Chassis downloadble STL file to 3D print
- Soundboard, above chassis will work with Proffieboard v2.2 or similar size boards
- 1″ LED heatsink in the case of in-hilt installs or PCB pogo style connector in the case of PixelBlade installs.
- Optional DIP 20 socket for LED bargraph, a support PCB is under developement
- Optional PCB for switches and pixels. Otherwise low profile tactile switches can be placed on the chassis.